Pipelines are an essential part of American infrastructure that we all depend on for affordable energy supplies.
- Pipelines support more than 500,000 jobs in the United States
- Pipelines support American manufacturing, not only through construction but also by delivering low-cost energy to industrial consumers
- Investing in energy infrastructure like pipelines is necessary for the United States to remain the world’s largest oil and natural gas producer
- Pipelines help keep energy affordable for American families
- Pipelines deliver energy safely to households and businesses, even in some of the most remote locations