Pipelines are an essential part of Texas infrastructure that we all depend on for affordable energy supplies.
- Texas pipelines support an average of 171,000 jobs annually
- From 2014 – 2024, Texas pipelines are estimated to generate $374 billion in economic output
- There are more than 466,000 miles of pipeline in Texas
- Texas pipelines contribute up to $1.9 billion annually in state and local tax revenue
- Pipelines deliver energy safely to households and businesses, even in some of the most remote locations